PLPR 2021 Online PhD Workshop
PhD Workshop will take place online on Monday, 15 February 2021, from 8:00pm to 11:00pm (CET). The workshop aims at encompassing PhD students at any stage, whose research is relevant to the intersection of planning, law, and property rights. We look forward to receiving applications from students in planning, law, economics, real estate, geography, political science, public policy or other related fields.
- mentoring from experienced researchers
- clarifying key questions about your PhD project
- social and networking with your peers in the workshop
8:00pm – 8:30pm Introduction – plenary session
8:30pm – 9:00pm Breakout sessions: Research question and Publishing
9:15pm-10:15pm Breakout sessions: Group I and Group II
10:30pm-11:00pm Conclusions – plenary session
PhD students (at any stage) whose abstracts were accepted for the PLPR online session are encouraged to apply to participate in the workshop. Students who would like to take a part in the PhD workshop should send an e-mail to PhD coordinator Sofija Nikolić Popadić (email@example.com) by 31 January 2021.
- Workshop Coordination: Sofija Nikolić Popadić (Institute of Social Sciences, Belgrade, Serbia)
- Mentor Group I: Linda McElduff (Ulster University, Belfast, United Kingdom)
- Mentor Group II: Thomas Hartmann (Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands)
- Technical Support: Andreas Hengstermann (Bern University, Switzerland)