Early Careers Webinar: Getting Published
A career in research means to getting published! But how?
In this 12 week webinar, we will focus on the publication process. In a small group, we will exchange tips and strategies for the writing and publishing process. We want to transform publishing into small steps. Each week, we will work on improving our articles by conducting homework with specific topics, such as strengthening the paper’s main argument or selecting an appropriate journal. Checklists, tips, and questions will be provided – compiling a step-by-step progress. Furthermore, each week a guest speaker from the PLPR community will join us to reflect on specific topics. At the end of this webinar, we will be ready to submit our articles.
For whom: Open for PLPR members in their early career stage
(latter stage PhD student, Post-Doc, or early career lecturer)
researching planning, law, and property rights
- 12 weeks
- Mondays 19.00-22.00h CEST / 10am-1pm PDT
- starting 26 Sept. 2022, until 19 Dec. 2022
Where: Online (live via Zoom)
Effort required: In addition to weekly live online sessions, about 4-8 hours need to be invested for weekly homework
- Free of charge (no participation fee)
- Compulsory webinar material required (app. 45 € / 50 US$)
- Dr Sofija Nikolić Popadić, Institute of Social Sciences, Belgrade, Serbia; and
- Dr Andreas Hengstermann, Ulster University, Belfast, United Kingdom / Bern University, Switzerland
- Weekly (senior) guest speakers from PLPR community