PLPR established a PhD student network in 2010
In 2016, we held our first ever full-day workshop for PhD students attending the PLPR conference. Prior to the 2016 conference, PhD students always had an opportunity to meet, but in different formats.
PhD students who participate in our activities gain several advantages:
- Getting to know the mainstream research in the field.
- Networking and exchanging knowledge.
- Mutual learning on methods, tools, problems and solutions.
- Guidance of senior participants, expert in the field.
- A possibility to submit one’s research progress to appraisal and recommendations.
- Opportunity to share our concerns, as students, regarding the process of research, the academic life and publishing.
PLPR members who are young academics can join our PLPR PhD Network Facebook group – click here.