Welcome to the International Academic Association on Planning, Law, and Property Rights!
Planning matters. Law matters. Property matters. These three simple messages inspire the growing PLPR community to examine the difficult relationship between public and private interests in the use of land.
Upcoming PLPR activities:
- In February 2021, we will conduct a series of PLPR 2021 Online Sessions instead of a conference. So, there will be a PLPR activity in February 2021! Information here.
- The program also includes an Online PhD Workshop on Monday, 15 February 2021. Information here.
Previous PLPR activities:
- 14th PLPR Annual Conference took place in Feb. 2020 at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem, Czechia. For more information check out the conference website.
- PLPR Track (“Law”) during 32nd AESOP Annual Congress, July 2019 in Venice, Italy.
- 3rd PLPR Pacific Rim Regional Meeting was held 16-17 April 2018 in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.