Welcome to the International Academic Association on Planning, Law, and Property Rights!
Planning matters. Law matters. Property matters. These three simple messages inspire the growing PLPR community to examine the difficult relationship between public and private interests in the use of land.
Upcoming PLPR activities:
- 13th PLPR Annual Conference under the theme “Preparing for Climate Change in the Planned and Unplanned City” will take place 18-23 February 2019 at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX, USA.
- 4th full day PhD Workshop will take place 18 Feb. 2019 at Texas A&M.
- PLPR Track (“Law”) during 32nd AESOP Annual Congress, July 2019 in Venice, Italy.
Last PLPR activities:
- PLPR Track (No. 3 “Law”) during AESOP Annual Congress, 10-14 July 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 3rd PLPR Pacific Rim Regional Meeting was hold 16-17 April 2018 in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.
- 12th PLPR Annual Conference under the theme “Migrations – Impacts, Law and Spatial Planning” was taken place 19-23 February 2018 at University of Novi Sad, Serbia. Find the conference report here.