Welcome to the International Academic Association on Planning, Law, and Property Rights!
Planning matters. Law matters. Property matters. These three simple messages inspire the growing PLPR community to examine the difficult relationship between public and private interests in the use of land.
Upcoming PLPR activities:
- Our next annual conference will be in Ghent (Belgium)
in February 2022postponed to: 4-8 July 2022 (see here). General details can be found on the conference’s website. Currently, registration is on hold. New deadline for early bird registration and updated information will follow beginning of 2022.
Previous PLPR activities:
- PhD E-Seminar on July 15th 2021. Information here.
- In February 2021, we conducted a series of PLPR 2021 Online Sessions instead of a conference. So, there was a PLPR activity in February 2021 even in Covid times! Report here. The program also included an Online PhD Workshop.
- PLPR Track (“Law”) during 32nd AESOP Annual Congress, July 2019 in Venice, Italy.
- 3rd PLPR Pacific Rim Regional Meeting was held 16-17 April 2018 in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.