Welcome to the International Academic Association on Planning, Law, and Property Rights!
Planning matters. Law matters. Property matters. These three simple messages inspire the growing PLPR community to examine the difficult relationship between public and private interests in the use of land.
Upcoming PLPR activities:
- 15th PLPR Annual Conference including the 6th PLPR PhD workshop will take place 16-19 February 2021 at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, United States. Information will follow during summer
- Planning and Law Track during 33rd AESOP Annual Congress, July 2020 in Bristol, United Kingdom
Previous PLPR activities:
- 14th PLPR Annual Conference took place in Feb. 2020 at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem, Czechia. For more information check out the conference website.
- PLPR Track (“Law”) during 32nd AESOP Annual Congress, July 2019 in Venice, Italy.
- 3rd PLPR Pacific Rim Regional Meeting was held 16-17 April 2018 in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.