Welcome to the International Academic Association on Planning, Law, and Property Rights!
Planning matters. Law matters. Property matters. These three simple messages inspire the growing PLPR community to examine the difficult relationship between public and private interests in the use of land.
Upcoming PLPR activities:
- PLPR Track (“Law”) during 32nd AESOP Annual Congress, July 2019 in Venice, Italy.
- 14th PLPR Annual Conference including the 5th PLPR PhD workshop will take place 17-21 February 2020 at Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem, Czechia. For more information check out the conference website and download the conference leaflet.
Previous PLPR activities:
- 13th PLPR Annual Conference under the theme “Preparing for Climate Change in the Planned and Unplanned City” was taking place 18-22 February 2019 at Texas A&M University in College Station, TX, USA.
- PLPR Track (No. 3 “Law”) during AESOP Annual Congress, 10-14 July 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 3rd PLPR Pacific Rim Regional Meeting was held 16-17 April 2018 in Taoyuan City, Taiwan.